A certificate of completion provides honor and dignity to a student existing high school. It is a concrete symbol of entry into the adult world. Students who have completed their intermediate, they need a certificate of completion through which they got admission in a reputed institution for their graduation. Like above it is used in various field.
Certification refers to the confirmation of certain characteristics of an object, person, or organization. This confirmation is often, but not always. Instead of use certificate all the time we also use external review, education, assessment or audit.
- 1 Certificate of Completion Sample with Examples
- 1.1 1. Certificate of Completion of Training
- 1.2 2. Certificate of Completion of Internship
- 1.3 3. Certificate of Completion of Project
- 1.4 4. Certificate of Completion of Course
- 1.5 5. Certificate of Completion for OJT
- 1.6 6. Completion certificate of course from a university
- 1.7 7. Completion Certificate of Advocate training
- 1.8 8. Completion Certificate of Internship program from any College
- 1.9 9. Completion Certificate of summer courses from the Private Sector
- 1.10 10. Completion Certificate of Any Extraordinary Performance
- 1.11 11. Completion Certificate for Work and Dedication for Company
- 1.12 12. Completion Certificate for Hard Work and dedication
- 1.13 13. Completion certificate from army training
- 1.14 14. Certificate of Completion Construction
- 1.15 15. Certificate of Substantial Completion
- 1.16 16. Certificate of Completion High School
- 1.17 Certificate of Completion in Word & PDF
Certificate of Completion Sample with Examples
AS there are various types of field exist in this running world, so there is a different type of certificate provided for different field among which certificate of completion is one of them. This certificate has a significant role in the field of education, Individual education plans (IEP) or any different type of work field. The name itself consists of word “completion” which indicate that the complete/fulfill of something. Hence we can say that it is the type of certificate which is provided after fulfilling the term or project or mission. Completion certificate acts as a legal document and testimony for every person professionally.
1. Certificate of Completion of Training
2. Certificate of Completion of Internship
3. Certificate of Completion of Project
4. Certificate of Completion of Course
5. Certificate of Completion for OJT
Certificates of completion template word generally suggest its structure and design of the completion certificate. There are various types of design present for the completion certificate. There are many types of templates present below….
6. Completion certificate of course from a university
7. Completion Certificate of Advocate training
8. Completion Certificate of Internship program from any College
9. Completion Certificate of summer courses from the Private Sector
10. Completion Certificate of Any Extraordinary Performance
11. Completion Certificate for Work and Dedication for Company
12. Completion Certificate for Hard Work and dedication
13. Completion certificate from army training
14. Certificate of Completion Construction
Construction is a simple word, which carries long procedure and lots of information in it. Generally, in the construction process, there are many levels of the employee are involved. As like as in a project there are many levels of workers are included, so at the time of construction of completion certificate, we must write the leader name of that project. The parties involved in the project completion include the owner of the building, the builder, and the architect. The certificate must mention the following details.
- Date of project commencement
- Date of the work completion
- The cost paid
- Name of the principal parties involved in the project.
- Nature of the work – Commercial building, residential or a road construction project,
- Signature and Name of the signing authority
- Certificate issued date
The whole world is moving towards digital, so there are some free templates of certificate of completion are available in internet. Different types of certificate of completion are present right below, in accordance with your need you can download them.
In the above diagram we can see that project start date, finish date and the name of the certificate accepter are given. This is known as architecture of completion certificate.
15. Certificate of Substantial Completion
Document verified by an architect, engineer, or owner of a construction project that the project is substantially complete and approved.
In other words, this certificate of substantial completion can be used by a contractor to guarantee that work has been completed on a construction project in respective with the contract documents.
In Architect perspective— Architect wants to certify that a contractor should substantially complete the work, for which the Architect can receive payment.
In contractor, perspective-Contractor is working on a project and would like a contractor certificate of completion to assure the required work is done.
The above certificate is a certificate of substantial completion, which has a significant role in work field. It ensures that we have done our work with perfection without any disturbance in accordance with all the rules.
16. Certificate of Completion High School
As we discussed above the certificate of completion has main role in education system. To promote from one class to another class, we have to give some test, the certificate of completion just is a proof of that we got more mark than the pass mark for which we got promoted to a new class.
In high school level, it has some more significant as we enter to graduation level after it. In order to get the certificate of completion, we must complete the given coursework in accordance with the state law and policies. Besides of this students have to get a good grade for which they will get admission in a reputed university.