Certification refers to the confirmation of certain characteristics of an object, person, or organization. This confirmation is often, but not always. Instead of use certificate all the time we also use external review , education , assessment or audit.
An audit is a systematic and independent examination of books, accounts, statutory records, documents and vouchers of an organization to ascertain how far the financial statements as well as non-financial disclosures present a true and fair view of the concern. It also attempts to ensure that the books of accounts are properly maintained by the concern as required by law.
Accreditation is the process in which certification of competency, authority, or credibility is presented. The accreditation process ensures that their certification practices are acceptable.
Certification does not refer to the state of legally being able to practice or work in a profession. Usually certificate is administered by a governmental entity for public protection purposes and a professional association administers certification. Certification are similar in that they both require the demonstration of a certain level of knowledge or ability.
Some professional certifications are valid for a lifetime upon completing all certification requirements. Others expire after a certain period of time and have to be maintained with further education and/or testing.
In other words we can defined certification is the procedure by which an accredited or authorized person or agency and verifies the attributes , characteristics ,quality ,qualification or status of individuals or organizations ,good or services ,procedure and processes , and events in accordance with some ideal standards.
- Certification has found its way into almost every industry for a reason.
- Certification helps employers evaluate potential new hires, analyze job performance, evaluate employees, select contractors, market services, and motivate employees to enhance
Certificate of deposit
There are many no. of saving account types exist in the whole world but some of them are beneficial for the consumer and some of them are not beneficial at that extent. Certification of deposit is one of them which have some exceptional rules and regulation but with high profit margin. Basically it includes fixed interval of time and no withdrawal of money during the term length (The time of saving money in the account).
In order to gain some more knowledge click on the link below..
Definition of Certificate of Deposit
A certificate of deposit is a saving account that has a fixed interest rate and fixed date of withdrawal. The withdrawal date of the saving account is known as “Maturity date”, it has high yield amount also.
- There isn’t much risk involved in opening a Certificate of deposit.
- They are issued by banks and one person can have maximum amount of 160, 00, 000 rupees in his/her account.
- In case of certification of deposit we need not to deposit cash in between the term length.
- For a fixed amount of money and a fixed amount of time certificate of deposition would earn 1.5 times than the normal saving accounts .Hence it provide high yield saving account.
- By choosing the right type of CD, taking advantage of a laddering strategy and avoiding withdrawal penalties, you can earn a solid return on your money, all while having your savings backed by the federal government.
- Generally saving accounts allows to deposit and withdraws money relatively free and there is no fixed time limitation .But in case of certificate of deposit you have only a set of fixed time to leave money in the bank ,which is known as term length during which time you can’t withdraw money from the bank without penalty.
- You can’t open two certificate of deposit saving account at once.
Types Of Certificate Of Deposit
Certificate deposits are typically come with a fixed term and a fixed rate of return. But depending on where you bank, you may have access to a few other varieties.
- Bump-up CD: These Certificate of deposits typically have lower interest rates than fixed-rate certificate deposits, and some carry steeper minimum deposit requirements.
- Step-up CD:This option provides more predictable rate increases, where automatically go up at regular intervals. For example, rates on a 28-month step-up CD might go up every seven months.
- Low or no penalty for early withdrawal:In exchange for allowing you greater access to your money, these certificates, also called “liquid certificate deposits,” usually provide lower rates of return than traditional Certificate of deposits and require you to maintain a minimum balance.
- Jumbo CD:This is essentially the same as a regular CD but with a high minimum balance requirement — upward of 6,400,000 rupees— as a tradeoff for higher rates.
- IRA CD:This is a regular certificate that is held in a tax-advantaged individual retirement account.
Certificate of Deposit Calculator
The above diagram represents the calculator of the certificate of deposit in which we count in what interval of time at what amount of time how much amount we get as profit after cut all penalties if any. It helps people to calculate whether we are in profit or loss, if we deposit our money here. Generally in this scenario we get 2.5% of profit over the whole amount we deposit in the bank. Where as normal bank provide 1.5% of profit over the deposited amount.
This calculator allows us to choose the frequency that our certificate deposit’s interest income is added to your account. The more frequently this occurs, the sooner your accumulated interest will generate additional interest.
Bank of America Certificate Of Deposit
- For more amount of interest rate and low risk people of America are much more interested for this. Investing in Bank of America Certificate deposit’s has added a security of FDIC insurance as well as an interest rate return higher than the average saving or money market account.
- This is an extraordinary platform for the people of America to park their extra amount of money here without any tension. This lending institution provide different types of certificate of deposit.
- Risk free certificate deposit
- Bank of America’s Risk Free Certificate deposit has a $5000 minimum deposit but no limit on the amount you can invest. The best part of this certificate deposit is the ability to enjoy a fixed rate of interest on the Certificate deposit along with penalty free access to your monies .The risk free certificate deposit delivers a early withdrawal penalties after the first six days of the account term or after any partial withdrawal.
- Featured certificate deposit
Bank of America has a Featured Certificate deposit with a 12 month term.These are only offered for opening online through Bank of America’s website which requiring a minimum balance at opening of $10,000. The return for this featured CD is.55% which is an excellent return by any investment measure.
- Opt Up Certificate deposits are a wonderful way for financiers to take finest features of the standard CD with a demerit of pulling legs of rising rates of interest.